Hill & Associates – China Risk Report Editor
Hill & Associates (H&A) is seeking a full-time Editor for their weekly risk report publication. This position will require the individual to research and monitor business and security relevant news published in English and Chinese, translate and summarize the selected news, and then organize the news into a weekly H&A editorial. Furthermore, this individual will be required to choose a significant business or security risk topic of the week or an ongoing risk trend and to prepare a commentary write-up that will be featured in the weekly risk report.
The candidate should possess the following:
· University degree in business, political science, journalism or other relevant major
· Strong reading comprehension in Chinese
· Excellent English writing skills
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Understanding of China, its culture, its business and political environment
· 3-5 years of work experience
· Preferably with a journalism or writing background
This position is offered to both expatriates and local Chinese, as long as the individual possess the above qualifications.
RMB 15,000- RMB 20,000
To apply please send the following items to Tatina Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Cover Letter
H&A would like to fill this position immediately and have the individual begin work as soon as possible. After we have reviewed all of the resumes, we will contact the potential candidates to schedule an interview.