Tasks and Responsibilities
- Direct line management of the administration team supporting CSC and CIIT practice areas and providing supervision, training and leadership to the team. This includes performance management, personal development and mentoring of direct reports
- Responsive to Associate Directors and Directors to manage workload and priorities to ensure the smooth running of all project operations including commercial and compliance activities
- Provide training and updates for CRM and Dynamics users in the department
- Take ownership and oversee the use of internal systems including CRM, Dynamics, SharePoint, HRIS, department intranet, tracking systems and maintain electronic folder on shared drive.
- Assist senior management with business continuity plans
- Facilitate and present key administrative initiatives and process improvements to department and/or senior management.
- Establish and maintain a departmental Policy and Procedures handbook, ensuring compliance with Group criteria and close liaison with Group Risk Management.
- Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and procedures adherence, standards and templates
- Assist managers in the selection and on-going relationship management of subcontractors in line with the Group policy
- Liaise with managers and the in-house legal team on client contracting issues
- Support the department managers with client management and other commercial activities including client proposals and contracts
- To oversee and be responsible for project commercial management, including, but not limited to:
- Debt collecting
- Report project profitability to the Consulting Directors
- Assist the Associate Directors and Directors in ensuring financial and commercial compliance in each area of operations as required
- Manage and oversee scheduling and task workflow ensuring that project milestones are achievable, with the appropriate resources available and deadlines are met
- Responsible for establishing project and practice risk assessment and ensure that it is meticulously followed for all employees and for every project
- Oversee the maintenance of all administration documents including templates, contracts and forms
- Take responsibility to manage the approval of changes to T&Cs in contracts, working with practice leadership and regional legal counsel
- Assist the management team and HR with process improvement projects and assist develop employee guidelines, contracts and recruitment processes.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver excellent quality work at pace
- Excellent communications skills- verbal and written
- Ability to cope with large amounts of data, and to distil and clearly communicate insights
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good time management skills with strong ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels and build good relationships
- Confident, proactive and ability to quick thinking
- Strong management skills
- Display high levels of initiative and self-motivation
- A positive, flexible can-do attitude to work
- A proactive team player with a collaborative approach to teamwork and a commitment to delivering excellent quality work.
- Able to work ethically with a high degree of integrity in line with company values
- Personable, reliable, trustworthy and totally confidential, sense of urgency
- Committed and focused, willing and keen to get involved
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
- Previous experience managing and leading a high performing team
- IT literacy – MS Office packages, including Intermediate or Advanced Word; good Excel.
- Previous experience in resource scheduling
All employees are expected to display behaviours reflective of our company values: Integrity and Ethics, Collaboration and Teamwork, Commitment to People and Professionalism and Excellence.
- Problem Solving: Owns problems, identifies and works with the right people to solve problems quickly within own remit and wider team(s)
- Innovation & Creativity: Reviews and looks for efficiencies in ways of working; constantly seeks innovative ways to improve services we offer to our clients.
- Applied thinking / decision making: Be prepared to make decisions and effective implementation of those decisions. Translates decisions into effective actions and implementation Acts decisively and make difficult decisions even if unpopular
- Results oriented: Implements plans to ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded; focuses on delivery. Shows and encourages a determination to achieve high standards
- Judgement: Uses own and wider knowledge and contributes to others to enable and make sound judgements which impact client and team
- Adapting to Change: Operates effectively and with resilience in changing or ambiguous situations, contributes to changing environments, and actively assists those around them to adapt
- Communication, planning work and influencing: Communicates clearly and concisely using language appropriate to audience, displays sensitivity to develop constructive relationships with others; Plans and organises workload of own and others, suggests priorities as necessary
How to apply
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements please email a covering letter and C.V., stating your current salary to:firstname.lastname@example.org