Extraordinary creative work often depends on extraordinary insights. International best-selling author and brand futurist Martin Lindstrom is partnering up with Jack Morton, who will also host the global book launch of Small Data with a stop in Shanghai on March 29.
Small Data challenges the current dominance of big data thinking, revealing the power of small behavioral observation and how it can transform brands. When paired with the broad correlation that big data gives us, a small data approach has the potential to get closer to understanding human desires and unmet needs.
In this book, he shows just what it takes to get inside the minds of consumers and how to create products and services that truly meet their needs and become the things that they can’t live without.
- Why Big Data is not enough
- How a worn down sneaker discovered in the home of an 11-year-old German boy led to LEGO’s incredible turnaround
- Why you should be sleeping with your customers
- How an ordinary bracelet helped Jenny Craig increase customer loyalty by 159% in less than a year
- How to use the 7C’s to create products and services that your customers will want to buy
Q&A follows the talk with snacks and drinks provided in a relaxed atmosphere on Tuesday, March 29 from 6:30 – 9:00pm. Registration closes at 7pm. This event is free to attend for FCC members and non-members.
Due to limited seats, last chance to RSVP is March 24. To RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: naked Hub – 3/F, 1237 Middle Fuxing Zhong Road, near Xiangyang Road
Time: Tuesday, March 29, 6.30pm-9pm
Price: Free for FCC members and non-members